Convenient electronic document storage and access solution designed specifically for special education programs.
Document Repository is an innovative document storage and management solution built specifically for the requirements and day-to-day needs of special education program administration. It is a cost-effective solution to the challenge of managing the ever-growing volume and diversity of special education documentation.
The system is an optional and fully integrated module within IEP Direct. Document Repository allows users to upload or fax in electronic documents, assign documents to special education categories and specific students, enable or restrict editing of documents, associate documents with specific sections in IEP Direct, and search for documents by keyword, category, or student.
Document repository helps districts better manage their special education documentation by improving access, promoting collaboration, reducing administrative burden, increasing document integrity, enhancing organization, and creating links between specific special education processes and supporting documentation.
Features and Benefits:
- Store electronic documents in IEP Direct at the individual student level.
- Associate/attach documents to specific sections in IEP Direct.
- Control access to documents based on IEP Direct group roles or individual users.
- Access documents from any computer, at anytime.
- Organize documents by category/type.
- Search for documents by multiple criteria and keywords.
- Restrict or allow editing of stored documents.
- Upload electronic documents in any format.
- Fax in documents using system-generated cover sheets from any fax machine.